Skip to main content

 

On Jan 6th our Capital was attacked by what I will call Domestic Terrorists. Some people have called it an insurrection like I have. Some people have called it a protest which to me is an understatement. Some people have called it a riot which is what it looked like. Some people called it a bunch of tourist at the Capital which is a lie, plain and simple. It looks like the Congressional Commission to investigate the Terrorist Attack is finally going to start this month.

There were not very many Republicans that voted for the commission. This will probably be viewed as a partisan commission even though there will be Republicans on it. I think that no one that voted not to certify the election should be sitting on the commission. They all could be potential witnesses. I find it very sad that there are so many Republicans that are so dead set against finding out the truth and who is responsible. Our search for the truth and answers should be more important than being a Republican or a Democrat. Our country should be more important than one party or the other.

I hate to say this but to me it looks like it was a Republican insurrection. To me it looks like they were called to Washington ahead of time by various leaders on the Republican Party and members of our Government that are Republicans. To me it looks like they were sent down to the Capital at the urging of the President of the United States, Donald Trump. To me is looked like they were being cheered on by people like Ginny Thomas wife of Clarence Thomas and the Trump Family. What did it look like to you? We were all able to watch it live on TV and I was appalled with what I was watching. I was outraged.  I could not believe that this was America.  The outrage by most of Congress was very apparent immediately after the attack. All of the Democratic leadership and most of the Republican leadership condemned the attack though there were a many silent Republicans that still voted against the certification of the election. As time goes by I think it looks more and more as a Republican Insurrection. Many will cry foul but show me otherwise. Show me where this was part of the Constitution. Explain to me the reluctance of the Republicans to search for the truth of something that almost brought down our government.

It was the lying from the Trump Administration and some of the Republican Party that got us here in the first place. As I have stated I am not a young man and I had never seen or heard anything like this in all my life. To think that there was this huge conspiracy between Biden, the Democratic Party, some of the Republican Party and the Courts to steal the election from Trump is just too much to fathom. If you sit back and think about how huge that conspiracy would have to be and how hard it would be to keep it a secret? No, Trump knew ahead of time that he was in trouble and he started all the voter fraud stuff before the first ballet was counted. Him sending the insurrectionist to the Capital was just an attempt to stop the inevitable. I just find it so hard to believe that there were so many un-Americans out there that really did not care about our Republic. I was just so surprised that there was so much hate and bigotry out there that people wanted to over throw our Government. I am just so surprised that there were so many Republican Politician’s that no longer believed in our Republic. That is what is happening. We have people in Government that no longer believe in America.

I am very disappointed in the Biden Administration’s Department of Justice. There just does not seem to be enough accountability for what has happened. Treason is treason and we have seen some treasonous acts. I think of that poor Hispanic lady who got the prison term for voting illegally when she thought she could vote. There was no attempt by her to bring down our government but she went to jail. I just saw a plea deal where an insurrectionist pleaded down to illegally protesting and picketing in the Capital. She is in jail for a mistake and this guy who is trying to over throw our government pleas down and will probably get a slap on the wrist. The White insurrectionist in New Hampshire is treated better than the minority in Texas.

The American Public needs answers no matter the political fallout. We got here because too many Americans no longer believe in our Republic because they have been fed lies and misinformation for political gain and not for what is right for the country. There should never be party before country. Trump could have learned some lessons from Hillary on how to concede an election.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

  Tommy Tuberville made a comment about Biden eating an ice cream cone in New York City. He posted on X that “Hope @JoeBiden enjoyed going out for ice cream in NYC while the rest of the city is afraid of crime and migrants”. If Senator Tuberville was really an informed and knowledgeable lawmaker he would know that Alabama, the State that he represents in the Senate, has a murder rate that is three times the rate of New York City. I wonder if this is a case of another Republican lying and giving misinformation in an attempt to weaken our nation or is he just a politician that doesn’t have a clue to the real problems that face the nation and the State he is suppose to represent. Maybe it would help if Tuberville actually lived in the State he is supposed to represent. If you believe the Washington Post he actually lives in Santa Rosa Beach, Florida. I have been to Santa Rosa Beach and I have to admit it is beautiful there but that should not be an excuse for not living in the State you r
  If I was a parent of a handicapped or developmentally disabled child I would be very nervous right now. If I was a parent of a Gay or Tran’s child I would be very nervous. Why? I think that we have a person running for the office of President that thinks that it is ok to mock people with disabilities. President Biden is a stutterer and he has worked hard to overcome that disability. That should be something that should be an inspiration to not only people with disabilities but to the entire nation. He is a man that has risen above his stuttering to achieve remarkable things. By Trump mocking Biden because of his stuttering he is sending a message to the entire country it is ok to bully other people just because they are different or have a disability. Now Biden is a grown man that has had to endure bullying like that all his life and he has come out probably stronger because of it. Not everyone is as strong as Biden. Biden is not the first person that Trump has insulted because a h
  Trump’s oath of office, his lawyers are saying that Trump never took an oath to support the Constitution. Why would his lawyers say this? The reason is because the Presidential oath of office does not have the word “Support” in it. The Presidential oath uses the words “Preserve, Protect, and Defend” the Constitution. Why would the Presidential oath not use the word support? Could it be that the President is held to a higher standard than just support the Constitution? I have read that is the reason why that the words “Preserve, Protect and Defend” are used is to show the greater responsibility the President has to the Constitution. I think Trump’s lawyers want us to believe that Trump had less of a responsibility to our Constitution because the word “Support” is not in his oath. I think just the opposite; he had a stronger responsibility and failed at that responsibility, badly. Maybe that is because he never read the Constitution of the United States. Trump’s lawyers also say Sect